Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedE 7 mph Barometer30.04 in Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Henderson City (KEHR)
Lat: 37.82°N Lon: 87.68°W Elev: 384ft.
3 Miles NNE Henderson KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 51. South southeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Monday Night Showers. Low around 47. South southeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Showers. High near 56. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night Showers likely before midnight, then rain likely after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A chance of showers before noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West northwest wind around 8 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.