Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.95650 Lon: -119.11950 Elev: 6780ft.
10 Miles ESE Lee Vining CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE