Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
Current conditions at
DW7094 Mill Valley (D7094)
Lat: 37.91333°N Lon: 122.54833°W Elev: 190ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 66. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 53. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind around 6 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE