Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 66. West northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 53. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE