Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE