Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West northwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE