Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity67% Wind SpeedS 9 mph Barometer29.74 in (1006.2 mb) Dewpoint68°F (20°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index83°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.34°N Lon: 96.2°W Elev: 1209ft.
3 Miles NE Olivet KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thursday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 74. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.