Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 20 mph
- Barometer29.49 in (998.5 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.34°N Lon: 96.2°W Elev: 1209ft.
3 Miles NE Olivet KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, possibly mixing with snow after 1am, then gradually ending. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Osage County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE