Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51°N Lon: 77.3°W Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 34. Light south wind.
- Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE