Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74°N Lon: 112.1°W Elev: 5299ft.
5 Miles SE Kanosh UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Southwest Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE