Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedWSW 0 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
11 Miles SSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 12 by 5pm. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. East wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Light east wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE