Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
Bailey's Crossroads VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 10am, then rain, snow, and sleet between 10am and 1pm, then rain after 1pm. High near 37. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 3am. Low around 34. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fairfax County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE