Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Sand Springs (SSPNV)
Lat: 39.273821°N Lon: 118.349245°W Elev: 4643ft.
16 Miles SW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE