Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1003.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Topeka, Philip Billard Municipal Airport (KTOP)
Lat: 39.08°N Lon: 95.62°W Elev: 884ft.
5 Miles NW Perry KS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely before 1am, then a slight chance of snow between 1am and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE