Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
SECRET TOWN (SETC1)
Lat: 39.183833°N Lon: 120.884422°W Elev: 2757ft.
5 Miles SW Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE