Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CRYSTAL BAY (CRLNV)
Lat: 39.23019°N Lon: 120.00325°W Elev: 6435ft.
Kings Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE