Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 21 G 26 mph
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint-18°F (-28°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain (12,400 feet) (KCCU)
Lat: 39.48°N Lon: 106.15°W Elev: 12074ft.
2 Miles NW Como CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 27. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE