Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.84 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Elbert Mountain (KMNH)
Lat: 39.22 Lon: -104.64 Elev: 7060ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. West wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elbert/Central and East Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE