Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Elbert Mountain (KMNH)
Lat: 39.22°N Lon: 104.64°W Elev: 7060ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then periods of snow. Temperature falling to around 25 by 5pm. Windy, with a north wind 18 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 14. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elbert/Central and East Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE