Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57 Lon: -104.85 Elev: 5883ft.
3 Miles W Castle Rock CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 15. Light south southeast wind. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -12. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -11. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 19. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elbert/Central and East Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE