Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.46 in (997.0 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concordia, Blosser Municipal Airport (KCNK)
Lat: 39.55°N Lon: 97.65°W Elev: 1469ft.
3 Miles ESE Cawker City KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 35 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before 10pm, then a chance of snow between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 35 mph decreasing to 15 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mitchell County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE