Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.56 in (1037.0 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Concordia, Blosser Municipal Airport (KCNK)
Lat: 39.55 Lon: -97.65 Elev: 1469ft.
3 Miles ESE Cawker City KS
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 10. Wind chill values between -1 and 4. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. Wind chill values between -1 and 9. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mitchell County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE