Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CW8738 Reno (C8738)
Lat: 39.83081 Lon: -119.64269 Elev: 4410ft.
8 Miles SSW Sutcliffe NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Widespread haze. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE