Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity50% Wind SpeedW 7 mph Barometer29.99 in Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Edgar County Airport (KPRG)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 87.67°W Elev: 653ft.
2 Miles NNW Bloomingdale IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.