Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 17 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Price, Carbon County Airport (KPUC)
Lat: 39.60917°N Lon: 110.75472°W Elev: 5922ft.
14 Miles NNE Helper UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 34. East northeast wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. South wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 16 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Plateau/Book Cliffs, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE