Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
Darby Township PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 35. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 1am. Low around 31. East wind 10 to 14 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind 8 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE