Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667°N Lon: 111.71667°W Elev: 4498ft.
3 Miles SE Salem UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 56. South southeast wind 7 to 16 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Rain before midnight, then snow likely. Low around 30. West northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE