Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 2pm. Temperature falling to around 35 by 5pm. North northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light southwest wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE