Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Unknown Precip Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Freezing rain and sleet, becoming all freezing rain after 3am. Low around 26. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Total nighttime sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 42. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly between 10am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE