Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
McCook Municipal Airport (KMCK)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 100.58°W Elev: 2579ft.
5 Miles W Trenton NE
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 30. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hitchcock County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE