Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.394333 Lon: -117.625667 Elev: 4600ft.
13 Miles E Unionville NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE