Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity77% Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH Barometer29.98 in Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
4 Miles WNW Stockton UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 8 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.