Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069 Lon: -111.96503 Elev: 4226ft.
4 Miles WNW Stockton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. South southeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. South wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE