Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. Light southeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE