Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
19 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE