Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.548525°N Lon: 123.1651°W Elev: 2325ft.
2 Miles NW Peanut CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. East wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE