Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
3 Miles ESE Perth Amboy NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE