Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-13°F (-25°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
5 Miles N Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow showers before 9pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 8 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 9 to 17 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind around 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE