Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28 Lon: -110.05 Elev: 5171ft.
5 Miles N Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 78. West southwest wind 7 to 12 mph becoming southwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest 9 to 14 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming northwest 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. West northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE