Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 8 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 33. East wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 10pm, then rain. Low around 30. East wind 15 to 18 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE