Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
2 Miles NE Horsetooth Mountain CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE