Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Rockaway Park NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly between 9am and 3pm. High near 35. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind around 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE