Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles NW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 45. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow and sleet after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Snow before 1pm, then rain between 1pm and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. High near 37. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE