Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer29.61 in (1002.6 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
2 Miles N Rockaway Park NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 52. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 21. Blustery, with a south wind 16 to 24 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a northwest wind 13 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE