Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Light Drizzle Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
4 Miles N Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 3pm. Patchy fog. High near 45. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 35. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 26. West wind 16 to 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE