Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.3 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
5 Miles SE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of flurries between 9pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE