Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.58 in (1001.6 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
5 Miles SE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 46. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 23. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE