Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.6 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
3 Miles SSE Elizabeth NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 27. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Snow before midnight, then snow and sleet between midnight and 3am, then rain after 3am. Low around 33. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 49. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then a chance of snow between 9am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE