Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Howard Beach NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE