Chance of severe thunderstorms in the Plains on Friday
Scattered strong to severe storms will be possible from northeast Colorado and northwest Kansas into Nebraska Friday afternoon and evening, then overnight across portions of the central and northern Plains. Large hail and strong wind gusts will be the primary threats, although a tornado cannot be ruled out.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.00 in (1015.9 mb) Dewpoint64°F (18°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 11ft.
Rego Park NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 67. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. East wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 66. East wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Monday Sunny, with a high near 80. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 68. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.