Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
East Elmhurst NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 4pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 37. West wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind around 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE