Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
College Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 37. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE