Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.31 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles WNW Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Snow likely before 1am, then rain and sleet. Low around 34. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 46. East wind 8 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then a chance of snow between 9am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE