Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1025.0 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Omaha / Offutt Air Force Base (KOFF)
Lat: 41.12 Lon: -95.92 Elev: 1047ft.
Offutt A F B NE
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 11. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Light south southwest wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sarpy County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE