Winter weather forecast for Rockies and southern Plains
A developing storm system will bring snow to parts of the Rockies and southern Plains on Friday, which will move into the central U.S. on Saturday. Freezing rain is also forecast from Texas to the mid-Mississippi Valley and into the Carolinas. Meanwhile, temperatures will be 20-40 degrees below normal across parts of the central and southern U.S. on Friday.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.60 in Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Blair Municipal Airport (KBTA)
Lat: 41.41°N Lon: 96.11°W Elev: 1325ft.
5 Miles WSW Missouri Valley IA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 16. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. South southeast wind around 8 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Monday Night A chance of snow and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Tuesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Blustery. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29.