Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Blair Municipal Airport (KBTA)
Lat: 41.41°N Lon: 96.11°W Elev: 1325ft.
5 Miles WSW Missouri Valley IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain before 1pm, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harrison County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE