Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Blair Municipal Airport (KBTA)
Lat: 41.41 Lon: -96.11 Elev: 1325ft.
5 Miles WSW Missouri Valley IA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 12. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming south southwest.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -12. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Light and variable wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harrison County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE