Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1032.1 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, Rome (KREO)
Lat: 42.59056 Lon: -117.86444 Elev: 4049ft.
75 Miles SSW Jordan Valley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values between -5 and -10. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 25. Wind chill values between -1 and -11. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 10. Light south southeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. South wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Malheur County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE