Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1013.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, Rome (KREO)
Lat: 42.59056°N Lon: 117.86444°W Elev: 4049ft.
75 Miles SSW Jordan Valley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 45. South southwest wind 14 to 18 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Malheur County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE