Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667 Lon: -120.4 Elev: 4734ft.
11 Miles NE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE