Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19 Lon: -71.17 Elev: 49ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 25. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain, snow, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE